Plans for Individuals
Plans for Families
Apollo Munich Maxima is a plan with unique out-patient features to take care of your regular illnesses and little niggles.
- Doctor Consultations: 4/6/8 consultations as per plan opted for you and your family anywhere.
- Pharmacy Expenses: Your pharmacy bills are covered as well.
- Diagnostics: Cost of diagnostic tests taken by you or anyone covered in your family will also be paid.
- Specialist Services: Dental treatment, Spectacles and Contact lenses are all taken care of up to a certain limit.
- Health Check-ups: Any person above 18 years of age is provided with an annual health check-up. (Person above 45 years can avail this benefit from second year)
- Pre-existing illnesses under OPD Benefits, covered: If you need medicines or a Doctor’s consultation for any pre-existing illness, it’ll be covered without any waiting period.
- Flexibility: Enjoy freedom from sub-limits. Use the OPD vouchers as per your needs and requirements without worrying about any sub-limits.
- Tax benefits: You have the advantage of saving an optimum amount under Section 80D of Income Tax Act.
Post Hospitalization Expenses
Minimum Hospitalization Period
Day Care Procedure Coverage
140 procedures covered
Additional Cover for Critical Illness
Critical Illness Rider for Rs 300000
Pre-Existing Disease / Illness coverage
Pre-existing diseases exclusions for 3 years.
Waiting Period for New Policy
3 years. However, If you need medicines or a Doctor’s consultation for any pre-existing illness, it’ll be covered without any waitingperiod.
Up to 2,000 per hospitalisation
New Born Baby Cover
Daily Hospitalization Allowance
500 per day; maximum 3,000 for Daily Cash for choosing shared accommodation. 300 per day; maximum 9,000 Daily Cash for accompanying an insured child